and Horse Training Videos
Me Just A Few Minutes A Day
And You Will Be Amazed What You Can Do With Your Horse...Like What?
Fix Problem Behaviors, Control Spooking,
Get Correct Leads Every Time,
Bombproof Your Horse,
Easy Trailer Loading,
Eliminate Your Horse's You-Can't-Catch-Me Attitude Forever, Get Immediate Stops,
Stop Bucking and Rearing,
Keep Your Horse Wanting To Learn and Be With You,
And Much, Much More!
My name is Andy Curry and I'll get right to the point.
I've searched for and discovered the world's most effective and trusted professional horse trainers.
And I convinced each horse trainer to reveal their most powerful horse training secrets and tips for you to learn in your spare time and get
You will be amazed how fast you learn from these gifted trainers when you watch our horse training videos of professional equine trainers.
What did I get them to reveal in these exclusive horse training videos? Killer horse training secrets like:
• The 3-L secret that gets consistent, reliable, and effective results! (Having troubles? Betcha this'll fix it!)
• How to use the almost-hidden language of horses and get striking stops, tight turns, trust and respect! (When one of our SuperStar trainers accidentally discovered this, he became a master horse-problem-solver…and it’s something about anyone can do!)
• What your best horse training tool really is! (It’s free, it’s effective, and it’s reliable as the sunrise – Plus…you already own it but probably have no idea of its potency!)
• How to begin every session with your horse as you train! (Gets your horse wanting to be with you, wanting to be caught, and wanting to do what you ask!)
• Why you must never destroy these two characteristics in your horse! (Plus, how to use them as two of your best and most powerful horse training tools ever!)
• What the 2 most common mistakes are that horse owners make! (And how to fix them…FAST!)
• Exactly how to work with your horse because you discover THIS about him! (Primes your horse in synchronization with you - accomplish feats with your horse that seemed impossible yesterday!)
Aaron Mills teaching frightened horse to follow him
Jim Rea shows how to
Paul Esh teaching horse to
There's more in our horse training videos! Check this out:
• Why it almost never matters what “trick” you use to get your horse doing something! (What really counts are these two simple rules nearly anyone can do!)
• How to pilot your horse like a pro trainer and soften his movements in nearly any direction or position you like!
• The “Opposite Rule” that convinces your horse to do what you want – not what he wants! (Any frustration will fade almost immediately once you start using this!)
• What #1 thing you must control on your horse in case he explodes out of control with you in the saddle! (If your horse ever tries anything dangerous, use his built-in kill switch!)
• The “Rhythm Rule” that almost magically forces a horse to move as you need or want! (And is the perfect frustration eliminator when your horse acts up!)
Our horse training videos have still more...
• The #1 reason horse owners fail to get their horse moving like they want! (Simple adjustment compels your horse to glide with energy and purpose!)
• Which two personality characteristics to look for in horses because it’s easier to train them! (If you have trouble with a horse perhaps it’s more the horse than it is you - here’s how to tell!)
• Horse won’t stop while leading him? This 3-point plan signals his brain to freeze in his tracks! (It’s safe, humane, and works like a charm!)
• Horse ignoring you? 4 second trick triggers his attention on you and ONLY you! (It’s harmless yet powerful in commanding your horse’s attention!)
• Bored horse? How to tell and why it may be the cause of a nagging problem! (Plus, here’s how to “un-bore” him and get double the results!)
And that’s just for starters.
How do you know you’re getting
their most prized knowledge in their horse training
We ask each trainer specific questions and get 'em to "pull back the curtain" and reveal what's really going on behind the scenes.
What questions do we ask?
Lots. Here's one of our favorites that always gets profound answers:
“If you had just one hour to live
and you finally revealed
your most valuable horse training secrets
…what would you say?”
Every time I ask a trainer this question, the answers I get are almost never the same.
That’s exciting because you own an incredible
advantage over other horse owners who learn bits and
pieces or make the serious mistake of swearing by one
Sure, there are things about horses and training that are common among trainers, but the differences in ideas, philosophy, and techniques will shock and delight you.
Why is that so important?
Because when you know and understand what an effective trainer knows and understands, you undergo a transformation in ability.
You now own the genius
of Horse Training Super Stars
to catapult you into a Horse Training Master.
Sure, you won’t know
everything they do –
but you get a
warp speed shortcut shaving years off your learning
You make incredible advances in your knowledge and ability. Suddenly, you have horses doing things you never could before and everyone notices.
What kinds of things? Name it.
A hard to catch horse quickly becomes a horse that wants to be caught.
A bucking horse exploding out of control becomes an almost tame kitten.
A runaway horse suddenly becomes nearly as easy to stop as a car with new brakes.
And that’s just the tip of the ice berg – you also get to see, hear, and learn things even they were sworn to secrecy about. That’s the stuff passionate horse owners scramble to learn…yet never really get the opportunity...
Here's how I found these Super Stars of Horse Training and created the most intensive and information-packed "Horse Training Resource" available today.
First, I research who is the best of the best because I want our horse training videos to be the best.
After I checked their credentials and was satisfied they met our tough standards, I contacted them for telephone interviews and to film them for our horse training videos.
Some trainers wouldn't reveal their secrets - but there were others who did. The willing horse trainers were recorded and filmed.
Then I went back to my studio and
edited every gold-nugget of audio and video. When I
finished, I created...
Jamb Packed With Unique Horse Training Secrets
Tips, Tricks, And Techniques Found No Where But Here!
What are these Horse Training jDVD's like? Let me describe them.
interview the horse trainer. (The interviews
are available to hear too)
We ask them numerous questions and pry their knowledge out of their brain and plant it into yours. We examine, touch, prod, poke, and test everything they say so you can learn their secrets and make their success your success.
And that’s just the tip of the ice berg – and just think....you get to see, hear, and learn things many were sworn to secrecy about.
Next, you may be wondering who these Super Stars of Horse Training are.
Let me tell you about them.
These are horse trainers that actually train for a living. Their livelihood depends on their ability and knowledge. If they weren’t incredible and effective with horses, horse owners wouldn’t trust them.
Take, for instance, Paul Esh.
Let me describe his background then you decide.
Paul stepped through the school of hard knocks and squeezed out the other side with an ability most would envy.
When I filmed Paul, we shot video of him and an $80,000.00 horse he was training for a client.
FREE Ready-To-Use PLUS!
Get a FREE copy "How To Privacy Notice:
Get a FREE copy
Can you imagine that?
Paul’s training a horse worth more than the average American home. And why does the owner trust Paul with his $80,000.00 horse?
Because Paul gets Hall of Fame results – and his clients know it. (As you can imagine, Paul makes for a good horse training video.)
And there’s even more to Paul’s remarkable success.
Paul also has clients who bring their horses to him from several different states including North Dakota, Montana, and Texas.
Since Paul lives and trains in Colorado….do you
think these horse owners would spend several thousand
dollars for training and transportation of their
horses if Paul wasn’t that good?
And not only has Paul worked with a Silver and Bronze Olympic Medalist in Dressage, he is the horse trainer of choice for the Weld County Sheriff’s Posse in Colorado.
Ask a member of the Weld County Sheriff’s Posse about Paul and they’ll tell you, “Not only is he worth his weight in gold, we don’t dare do without him!”
Paul gives private riding lessons. He also hosts horse training clinics where you can learn to "Tune up your horse", ride with confidence, work cattle, solve problems, and create unity with your horse (just to name a few).
What's more, Paul was born in an Amish family in Pennsylvania. The Amish are famous for raising and training horses.
The Amish are gifted horse trainers and have trained horses for hundreds of years. They depend on horses for transportation. Plus, they uses horses for farming like farmers use tractors.
Because the Amish depend on horses so heavily...they must train their horses for complete obedience and safety to survive.
Not only that, Paul's grandfather broke and trained many world-famous track horses.
Now that you know Paul's background, you can see why he's a horse trainer even impatient people willingly wait in line for.
Paul's specialty is fixing problem horses. To date, he has not found a horse he couldn't fix.
And Paul does his magic at his own indoor horse training arena that measures 100 feet by 200 feet...complete with stalls.
He also has his own website where he offers training tips of the month. (He's also making his own horse training videos too - we recommend you watch them)
Okay...now that I told you about Paul Esh, let me tell you about another one of our SuperStar Horse Trainers.
His name is J.J. Rydberg.
If you have to crawl over broken glass with sunburned legs in shorts to see J.J. Rydberg in action, the pain would be worth it – here’s why.
J.J. has refined and honed his methods so sharply that even the best horse trainers compare their ability to J.J.'s just to see how much better they can be.
While filming J.J.for a horse training video, he was "fixing" a horse for a client whose “former” trainer claimed the horse was trained but wasn't.
Before the horse was brought to J.J the horse was sluggish, unresponsive, and didn’t know what to do when asked.
When J.J. got on this horse we witnessed this horse improving right in front of our eyes. You can see it happening in the horse training video.
During filming, J.J. worked with this horse and explained what he was doing, why he was doing it, what was going on, what to look for, what to expect, what problems may happen and how to fix it, and so on.
When were done filming the horse training video of J.J., we were nearly speechless.
We couldn’t wait to get back to the studio and finish the product. You simply have to watch his horse training video and listen to the audio to see what I mean because I don't know how to describe it without sounding unbelievable.
And if you want to know a little about J.J.’s credentials, here’s a peek at his background.
J.J.’s horse knowledge started when he was a young boy. His family ranched in southern Colorado. In the 1950’s, J.J’s dad and uncle started training horses professionally. At 12 years old, J.J. began showing “Cuttin” horses.
J.J. and his dad rode horses every day because that was part of the horse training business. You can imagine that riding horses every day…day after day (for years)…will make you as skilled with horses as a veteran Plastic Surgeon molds an average face into a beauty pageant winner.
What’s more, J.J. was always interested in roping and started when he was old enough. He competed in High School and College rodeos. He turned pro in 1969 and rodeo'd in the PRCA until 1984. After retiring from that, he went back to training horses.
As of this writing, J.J. is the teacher of choice for the Horse Training and Management program at the local college near his home town. His Horse Training program is one of the most unique and effective of its kind.
What's more, J.J. privately trains horses at his
own equestrian center. While some trainers starve
looking for work, J.J. turns away clients because he's
far too busy.
As you can see, J.J. has impressive credentials and is more than qualified to be in one of our horse training videos.
There are more trainers I could tell you about but I think you get the idea.
Then don't wait another minute. Put your name on our list to get my daily horse training tips!
Wishing you Horse Training Success,
Head Horse Guy at
SuperStars of Horse Training